The Left Film Review accepts submissions. The criteria are as follows
- Reviews should be between 400-1,000 words long
- Films reviewed must contain or deal with Left wing themes (although critiques of non-Left wing films will be considered on a case be case basis)
- The review must contain at least some analysis or commentary
- You must be the original author of what you are submitting, or have copyright ownership
- By submitting a review, you give the Left Film Review permission to publish it.
We also accept interviews and theoretical analysis pieces.